Rofi now has a website
Rofi now has an official website, this is a first step towards making a release.
Currently the following is left to do:
- Extend command-line options to cover all options.
- Update documentation.
- Provide some configuration examples on the website.
The second point will take the most time, help is always welcome.
Some recent tweaks to Rofi include:
- Abstract out history code that was duplicate between ssh/run dialog. This fixes a bug with loosing history.
- Allow more fine-grain tweaking of window position, allowing it to behave like a dropdown.
- Fix small font rendering issue.
- When no result is matched, double-tab will switch to next dialog. Allowing for a more fluent work-flow.
The rofi website is made using Jekyll, and I do like it. It did not take a lot of effort to tweak the theme so it did what I wanted. It seems octopress is kinda dead (no release for years now), so maybe someday I will try to strip off the octopress part and just use jekyll directly.comments powered by Disqus