In the past 1 1/2 week I have been testing Notes.txt a lot and made a lot of small improvements.
A small list:
- Print last edit date in list.
- Speed up showing of list by factor 3.
- Possible support for multiple markup backends.
- Allow exporting to a configurable format. (e.g. with asciidoc you can now export to f.e. docbook)
- Editing/viewing item not only by ID but also by searching. e.g. notes.sh view ‘Notes.txt user manual’
- Move a note to another category.
- Make system for installing.
Beside this also a ton of small bugs has been fixed.
If anybody is ever planning/is using it, let me know.
Hopefully I can make a ‘release’ soon.