06 Feb. 2013
Beside the fact it was an amazingly busy day at work I managed to get the following things done (beside work):
- Resurrected my own homepage: http://sarine.nl
It is hacked together with script, makefile and asciidoc, but it works reasonably well.
Asciidoc is actually very nice for this, I can easily set some attributes on the top of the page and re-use those values everywhere in the page.
So to add an simple application I take a template edit the attributes, description and modifications and I am done.
The following things are on the TODO:
Tweak the CSS and put a header/footer that allows you to return to the main page. (help welcome off course)
Add the rest of the available tools from my GITHUB repositories
- Added 256 color support to out2html.
This turned out to be more tricky then I thought, and the implementation kinda became a hack.
The thing is normally you get a semicolon (;) separated list with ‘m’ as terminator. Each element can be parsed separately.
however with the 256 color, you get a series, first 38/48 indicating then a 5 then the color.
But in the end I got it to work (ish).
Below is copied output of out2html from running: script -q -c “task colors” | out2html.
Basic colors black red blue green magenta cyan yellow white black red blue green magenta cyan yellow white Effects red bold red underline on blue on green on bright green inverse color0 - color15 0 1 2 . . . . . . 15 Color cube rgb - rgb555 (also color16 - color231) 0 1 2 3 4 5 0 1 2 3 4 5 0 1 2 3 4 5 0 1 2 3 4 5 0 1 2 3 4 5 0 1 2 3 4 5 0 1 2 3 4 5 0 1 2 3 4 5 Gray ramp gray0 - gray23 (also color232 - color255) 0 1 2 . . . . . . 23 Try running 'task color white on red'.
(there are two errors in the above output, one I just fixed in git. The otherone is not so easy to fix.. spot them!)