- Jason is going to convert the existing documentation to docbook. (see here)
- Create a ‘Quick start’ guide
- Create a Tips and tricks part.
- Fill in missing content.
- Bug report in tracker 3225
- Gnome Handbook of writing software documentation
- Online link to manual
- Source of manual
- Raphael & Angelos updated the German translation.
- Need to check what strings are not marked for translation. (create a dummy file with all strings translate to EEE and see what is not EEE in the gui?)
- Need to check what strings are marked for translation but shouldn’t. (To avoid people translating stuff that does not show up in GMPC anyway).
- Checking existing strings for typo’s.
- Translation of manual. (wait for docbook move?)
- Remove config file/metadata cache (~/.config/gmpc ~/.cache/gmpc) and see if everything works as expected.
- Old config file. Install GMPC 0.20, let that create config files. Run git see if it still works as expected.
- Install old (0.20) plugins, see if GMPC git still runs as expected.
- Test all the easycommand options. (two already reported: 3258, 3257)
- General testing of GMPC. (switch between browsers, does search work, etc etc)
- Install MPD 0.15.0 and see if GMPC works.
- Install MPD <= 0.15 and see if GMPC works. (0.13.* and older is not supported)
- What plugins are working as expected?
- What work is needed to make plugins ready for release? (see bottom this page for a start)
If people file bugs, I will try to fix them A.S.A.P, if you want to help, pick one item from the bugtracker fix it and attach the patch.
- Fixed 3257
- Fixed 3258
- Fixed wikipedia plugin. (gmpc now has user agent and wikipedia does not spam anymore)
- Fixed typo’s in gmpc
url: bugtracker (select GMPC in the dropdown in the upper right corner.)