GMPC 0.16.1: Still 100% gnome free
Bug fix release for 0.16.0.
Changes from 0.16.0
- Fix lockup when entering wrong password in setup assistant.
- Allow cut/copy/paste in the main playlist.
- Prevent fullscreen in mini-mode
- Fix copyright notice
- Better showing of cover art in tag-browser.
- Allow jumping to metadata browser from tag-browser
- Correctly show “Mpd finished updating it database” message.
- Update tag browser on database update.
- Fix compile warnings, making –enable-maintainermode work.
- Fix crasher after playlist songs are added and gmpc is quit.
- Compile option for some timing output.
- Reduce memory usage.
- Code cleanups.
- Allow the error_callback to make an error critical (causing libmpd to disconnect).
- Migrate to 2.0 api.
Plugins from 0.16.0 release are compatible.
See them in the screenshot section.
Get them from this directory: [here]