Stuffkeeper 0.11.0: Alpha release 1
It is probably to stable to be an alpha release, but that does follow the right order of things:
Because a very very busy time this release is later then I planned it, but it is here now. Enjoy.
- For debugging you can now get more info about timing, how long it took to load the db, load the items, etc.
- Shadow and border around the images.
- Images smaller then the maximum image size are no longer scaled up.
- Allow dragging and dropping images from any (gio supported) location. With progress bar and cancel button.
- New date widget. The widget no longer supports time, it does however support “no date” and obeys localization. Also allows for custom markup.
- Improved plugin api.
- Icon support.
- Fallback functions implemented.
- Cleaned up the public api used by plugins.
- Make the internal dependencies correct.
- Don’t force plugins to compile against sqlite for the sqlHandle.
- Hide internal functions.
- Added README and INSTALL file.
- Localization on the date field.
- Show image preview in the file-chooser.
- Add file-filters to the file-chooser.
- Code Cleanups.
- More Code Cleanups.