Stuffkeeper, More speedups
In the train today I’ve tested stuffkeeper with 1000 items, just to see how slow it was. and it was slow. Starting stuffkeeper took 9 seconds.
So I went looking for the bottleneck, it turned out to be in the loading of an item from the db. More specific the finding of the tags belonging to that item.The sql statement filtering those out was slow. So after adding an index to that table (based on the ItemId), the loading time reduced to less then 1 second.
In my normal 200 items db the loading time also went down by a factor 2.5.
So if you are running stuffkeeper from git, please update.