GMPC getting better and better.
Alot of small fixes been done since the last release. A small list:
- Move to GtkStatusIcon (causes alot of regression, shamefully) but now works on windows.
- Remove the Information page, now intergrated in metadata browser
- More internal linking, if you click on the title in the header, you go to the song page, if you click on the artist, you go the artist page.
- Reworked metadata system. so update one album cover, all the instances that show that image update..
- Show connection errors inline.
- Connect in a separate thread, so the gui won’t block
- Show a little bar that gmpc is connecting.
- Draggable items in the metabrowser, drag an album bar to the header to add it..
- Improved the looks of the metabrowser.
- Add support for similar artist to the metadata system (and metabrowser)
- Playlist editor (with mpd 0.13.0)
- More information showed in the metadata browser, like songs, tracs, playtime etc.
- Http Proxy setting in the preferences menu.
- Server menu that allows you to easily toggle outputs, and update.
- Dedicated widgets for showing album, artist and song info, that allows easy updating, and automatic update on updated metadata.
- Support for saving config files in ~/.config/
- When adding album from artist browser, they songs are added sorted..
- Fix the long lasting irritation of the right mouse behauviour
- Lots more.
It gives gmpc a more polished and prof. feeling.
Also some plugins got somwhat cleaned and improved, f.e. you can select the country in the amazon plugin.