Spam, and scratching an itch
I’ve took some extra measures against blog spam. I’ve tested it the last few days, and it seems like it’s working. 20 spam comments an hour aint funny anymore.
While working on making gmpc release ready, I decided that I am going to ‘scratch’ a long lasting itch and rewrite the (database) search.
It’s (as you can see in the screenshot below) inspired a bit on nautilus search feature and it took surprisingly little effort to code it.Â Not being in the mood to write a long blog post, I’ll just post the url to the screenshot:
There is only one problem left, I need to stash the playlist search somewhere.