Sitecom Wireless PC Lock – Continued 4
I wasn’t realy happy with the code as it was, so I rewrote it into G:Object’s. (using gob2).
There are now 2 “objects”. (sorry for the bad naming).
- This connects to the reciever, and monitors it.
- It wil give signals on connecting/disconnecting the reciever.
- If a new transmitter is added it gives a signal and creates a new Wsl:Transmitter.
- Gives a signal when a transmitter gets in range
- Gives a signal when a transmitter gets out of range.
I also found some data on in the internet providing me with sufficient information to detect transmitter id, and to detect the difference between a heartbeat and a “sign on”
Now it would be cool if I could use gnome-keyring to store what “transmitter” is valid.