Sitecom Wireless PC Lock – Continued 3
Just a small update, I’ve put gwsl in my svn server, so you can grab it with the following command:
svn co https://svn.qballcow.nl/gwsl/trunk/ gwsl/
(I am sorry that my svn is very slow atm, I don’t know what is the cause of it. Connection is fine, load is 0. Connection is made instantly, but actually getting takes ages. Anybody can give me a clue?).
I’ve made the following changes:
- Unplug event correctly handled. The handler is closed, and the applet starts polling for the device again. (Replace this by hal? Does anybody has a good tutorial on how todo this?)
- Plugin event handled. (see above)
- Correctly handling state of dongle on new devices, so it won’t lock and directly unlock again.
- Preferences window
- transmitter identification, and only lock/unlock an allowed transmitter.
- What is the best way to detect plugin of a device from a user space program? (Is polling ok?)
- What exactly does the dongle return when a transmitter is in range? just an transmitter id. (need more then one transmitter to fix that out.)