Qball's Weblog

One of my longest standing bug’s fixed

Tags General 

Today I fixed one of the longest standing bugs….
Gtodo crashing when saving to a remote destination. This crash was caused by gnome_vfs_get_file_info that crashed.

What I did was, I created a GnomeVfsFileInfo object like this:
GnomeVfsFileInfo info;
and passed it with &info. (Like you do with a GtkTreeIter);
But I should have created a new object with gnome_vfs_file_info_new();

Why this only crashed on remote sources I can only guess, but everything is working now.

I’ve commited these changes to the cvs branch of gtodo and gtodo2. (together with some other small fixes).