gtodo mail to mailing list.
`Today I’ve done some work on the cvs version of gtodo.
- I’ve fixed one of the most longstanding bugs today. (crashing when
opening a remote todo list).
(f.e. try gtodo ftp://qballcow.nl/example.tasks )
- I’ve applied several small patches from WWP. (Thanks alot)
- Back-ported some fixes from gtodo2.
- Fixed compile warnings.
- Updated xslt file.
- Added french translation. (Thanks Paf & Nahuel)
- Cleaned up makefile so that make dist works (I hope)
That together with all the changes in cvs compared to the last release.
I though after almost 2 years it’s time for a release.</p>
So I've created the following release candidate.
Before the final release I accept bug-report/fixes and translation
This is probly the last gtodo "1" release, I will try to focus my
attention to gtodo2.
Thanks for your patience.
p.s. after installing gtodo make sure to make gconf reload the key
database. (I haven't figured out how todo this from the makefile).
If it isn't reloaded, you get some very odd default values.` Now lets hope it proofs to be stable enough…