Changes since 0.16.1
- Fix building with NLS disabled.
- Fix resize issue.
- Add a function that generates a filename for cover art, this should be used in metadata plugins. To give a more consistent saving.
- New Metadata database that uses a more structured layout. (less overhead)
- Custom progres bar. (So gmpc does not use 20% cpu on a theme with animated progress bar)
- Sharper lines around album art.
- [libmpd] If idle command available use it to detect changes in stored playlist.
- Update stored playlist without loosing selection.
- Allow prioritizing of metadata plugins from the gui.
- Speed up saving of config/metadata file by +- 50 times.
- Only save config/metadata/profile file on closing of gmpc.
- Add a script that allows you to open pls files from your browser (gmpc-remote-stream).
- Always safe window zoom state between sessions.
- 0001764 Allow drag and drop of images on the GmpcMetaImage.
- 0001481 Add possibility to prioritize metadata plugins.
- 0001765 Check available urlhandler before handling dnd.
- 0001604 Mute/unmute multimedia key support.
- 0001767 Expand/Collaps keybinding keypad is wrong.
- 0001772 Opening of Information on a song is slow.
- 0001794 Fix gtk deprecation warnings
- Metadata plugins adjusted to use the new path function in gmpc.
Get the tar.gz’s here
p.s. Yes I need a better release name.
p.s.2. WordPress screws up the utf-8 of the release name.