After some longer time, a new fancy test-release. This release is the last release before the release with major feature changes to the core of the program. This release however includes many, many additions:
- Working translation support, including a German translation. See
- Generated title support. You can now have the title of an item build up from fields in the item.
- Improved item layout, you can now pack fields in a horizontal/vertical box and nest these. This includes a basic layout viewer. See
- Locking of the interface. This protects you from making accidental edits. See
- Basic Plugin support. This is very early stage, so plugin api is not stable yet.
- Framework for installing a few basic types on first-run.
It fixes the following things:
- Plugged several memory leaks.
- Fixed incorrect rebuilds, by moving to autotools instead of waf.
- Speedups, stuffkeeper starts in less then a second with 3500 items.
- Several usability fixes in Data list.
- Remove blue color from data-link, as it breaks dark themes.
- Fix text color when editing an item and the edit color shows.
- lot off small things.