Alot of small fixes been done since the last release. A small list:
* Move to GtkStatusIcon (causes alot of regression, shamefully) but now works on windows.
* Remove the Information page, now intergrated in metadata browser
* More internal linking, if you click on the title in the header, you go to the song page, if you click on the artist, you go the artist page.
* Reworked metadata system. so update one album cover, all the instances that show that image update..
* Show connection errors inline.
* Connect in a separate thread, so the gui won’t block
* Show a little bar that gmpc is connecting.
* Draggable items in the metabrowser, drag an album bar to the header to add it..
* Improved the looks of the metabrowser.
* Add support for similar artist to the metadata system (and metabrowser)
* Playlist editor (with mpd 0.13.0)
* More information showed in the metadata browser, like songs, tracs, playtime etc.
* Http Proxy setting in the preferences menu.
* Server menu that allows you to easily toggle outputs, and update.
* Dedicated widgets for showing album, artist and song info, that allows easy updating, and automatic update on updated metadata.
* Support for saving config files in ~/.config/
* When adding album from artist browser, they songs are added sorted..
* Fix the long lasting irritation of the right mouse behauviour
* Lots more.
It gives gmpc a more polished and prof. feeling.
Also some plugins got somwhat cleaned and improved, f.e. you can select the country in the amazon plugin.