I’ve setup my server (as I posted last time) and I’ve got most setup:
* Raid 1 for the /home directory
* Mysql/Apache data directory moved to /home
* exim4 + spamasssasin, clamav and maildrop
* courier imap + squirrelmail and roundcube
* NFS/Samba shares
But I have some gaps still be filled in:
* Now I am looking for a safe ftp server with virtual user support. I’ve used pureftpd for this until now, is there anybetter?
* Is there something less memory/cpu usage then spamassasin
* Is there a frontend for maildrop (to create a .mailfilter file), preferable web based?
* Is it wise to setup a caching webproxy?
There are some more things I can’t remember now..