I wanted todo it for a long time, but always put it off because I wasn’t happy with some stuff. But I don’t really want to put it off anymore.
So here is a test-release of gtodo2.
Wat needs to be done:
- A way to select backend. Without making stuff complex.
- Notification system
- Backup system
- Evolution backend.
- Printing+(html) export function.
(To create/open a flat file backend, make a directory where you want the files located. Go to file->new select directory, name but leave filename empty.)
What it can do:
- Open multiple todo lists.
- Todo’s have a summary, comment, end-date, end-time, progress, linked files and priority.
- Show todo’s (in all lists) that are allready due, due today and this week.
Another nice thing, the flat file backend is made to be synced between pc’s using unison. I am using this for a few month now, and is working very very well.
You can get it here