I’ve made the following updates, and the program is now actually usefull:
- Tell the user when the dongle get’s removed/added (libnotify)
- Tell the user when a unknown transmitter is activated within range.
- enable/disable transmitters permission to lock the screen.
- Ignore transmitter that are just passing by. (It can detect the difference between a transmitter turned on, and a heartbeat of a transmitter)
- A notification tray that works in gtk < 2.10
- Preferences window.
- connect some options to the gui. (there is f.e. an not-working check box)
- Handle destroying of tray icon
- Handle no tray icon
- Write a tiny api doc.
- Release code.